The horizontal spiral belt mixer is composed of a cylinder container, a spiral belt mixing blade and a transmission part; the spiral belt blade is generally made into two or three layers, the outer spiral collects the materials from both sides to the center, and the inner spiral transports the materials from the center to both sides, forming a comprehensive cross convection mixing. The product is international and suitable for mixing materials in different industries. It is widely used in pharmaceutical, food, fine chemical, petrochemical, pesticide, coating, cosmetics, plastic, pigment, feed and other industries.
1. It can be used for mixing powder and powder, powder and liquid. It can also be used as reaction equipment and drying equipment.
2. The screw belt mixer has a good effect on the mixing of sticky or cohesive powder particles and the mixing of liquid and paste materials added to the powder particles. The cylinder cover can be made into a full open door to facilitate the cleaning and replacement of the equipment.
3. Good mixing uniformity, which can make a variety of materials with a large proportion evenly mixed, especially for materials with different proportion.
4. The mixing process is mild, and the crushing of materials is small.
5. Through special design, the equipment can meet GMP standard requirements.
6. High mixing speed and efficiency.
7. Large loading coefficient, small energy consumption, fast discharging and convenience. Usually, a batch of materials will be discharged in 2-5 minutes.
8. The equipment operates stably and reliably, with few wearing parts, long service life, convenient maintenance and simple operation.
9. It can be disassembled flexibly. The main shaft of the screw belt is connected with the flange of the drive shaft in the barrel. It can be disassembled quickly when the type of the mixing shaft needs to be repaired or replaced. Flexible disassembly and assembly design makes the U-shaped simplified body completely welded with both ends of the plate to avoid the gap of accumulated materials caused by the connection of the large flange of the simplified body and reduce the residue.
1. Driving mode
Direct drive: direct drive of reducer, with compact structure.
Belt or sprocket drive: the reducer is driven by the belt pulley. Compared with the large torque parts of the gear reducer, the elastic connection of the belt drive has the advantage of protecting the transmission part in case of overload.
Hydraulic coupling drive: special torque control can ensure that the machine is started under full load to prevent the danger caused by overload.
2. Simplified form - there are two forms to choose from
U-shaped cylinder: commonly used form, with large mixing capacity, easy to clean circular cylinder: commonly used form under vacuum or pressure, with large heat transfer and cooling area when using hot and cold jacket
3, machine cover
According to the user's requirements and process conditions, the machine cover can be designed as flat cover, arch shape, overall opening mode, or several pieces of opening mode: manual or pneumatic opening: all kinds of nozzles are opened on the machine cover as required.
4. Mixing form: Four Standard mixing designs are available.
Continuous screw belt for central discharge
^The common design can quickly achieve the effect of homogeneous mixing. The external spiral belt moves the material to the center position, and the internal spiral belt pushes the material to the end, both of which make the material operate in the form of convection radiation.
Continuous screw belt for end discharge
The external spiral belt moves the material to the discharge end, and the internal spiral belt moves the material to the opposite direction, both of which make the material transported as convection radiation.
Break type screw belt
It can provide the same material movement form as the continuous screw belt, only need less power. Compared with the continuous screw belt, the shear movement of the material is larger, and can make the material form more eddy current in the flow, accelerate the mixing speed and improve the mixing uniformity. Therefore, it is widely used in high-density materials.
When the machine is used to load 20% ~ 100% of the working volume, it is more suitable to choose this kind of mixer, which can achieve better mixing effect. And in the case of a small load, you can also get an effective mix. The external spiral belt moves the material to the discharge end, and the internal spiral belt moves the material to the opposite direction, both of which make the material transported as convection radiation.
5. Packing device (standard split packing box and gas seal packing box are available for selection)
6. Discharge form
7. Cooling and heating
A jacket can be added outside the mixer barrel to cool or heat the material by injecting cold and hot medium into the jacket; generally, industrial water is used for cooling and heating, and steam or electric heating heat transfer oil can be applied for heating.
The following structure forms can be customized according to user requirements
1. According to the material characteristics, add appropriate configuration, and combine into a drying and mixing integrated system. Drying by conduction heating has the advantages of high efficiency and energy saving.
2. The cylinder can be designed as a form with a jacket, which is filled with hot and cold media to meet the user's requirements for process temperature control.
3. It can be designed to operate under vacuum or pressure conditions.
4. The upper cover, sealing device and discharge valve can be designed according to the user's requirements, and can be manually or pneumatically operated.
5. It can be equipped with liquid spraying device.
6. By changing the form of spiral belt, a chopping device can be added to cut and crush materials to meet the process requirements.
7. Teflon scraper can be added on the outer screw to effectively reduce the mixing blind area.
8. Non standard design and manufacturing can be carried out according to the special requirements of users.