I. overview of activated carbon project:
Activated carbon, also known as activated carbon black, is a black powder or granular amorphous carbon. Besides carbon, the main components of activated carbon include oxygen, hydrogen and other elements. Activated carbon is a kind of porous carbon with low bulk density and large specific surface area because of the irregular arrangement of microcrystalline carbon and the existence of pores between cross connections.
II. Characteristics of activated carbon air flow dryer:
1. The drying intensity is high, because of the high air velocity, the particles are well dispersed in the gas phase. The total surface area of particles can be regarded as the effective drying area. Greatly increased, high-speed flow of air flow makes the gasification surface continuously updated. Therefore, the heat and mass transfer process of drying is strong. The evaporation capacity is large, from 50kgh2o / h to 2000kgh2o / h.
2. Short drying time. The contact time of gas-solid phase is very short, and the drying time is usually completed in a few seconds. The thermal denaturation of materials is generally a function of temperature and time. Therefore, for materials with thermal sensitivity or low melting point, it will not cause overheating decomposition and affect the quality.
3. High thermal efficiency. The gas-solid two-phase parallel flow operation is adopted in the air flow drying. Moreover, in the surface gasification stage, the material temperature generally does not exceed 60-65 ℃. In the rising stage of the material temperature at the end of the drying stage, the gas temperature has been greatly reduced, and the product temperature does not exceed 70-90 ℃. Therefore, high temperature gas can be used for drying, with high heat utilization rate.
4. Large processing capacity, large evaporation capacity, simple equipment, small land occupation and low investment. At the same time, the unit processes of drying, crushing, screening and conveying can be operated jointly, which not only simplifies the process, but also makes the operation easy to be controlled automatically.
5. It has a wide range of applications and can be applied to all kinds of powder and granular materials.
6. A variety of heat sources can be selected, including steam heating, heat-transfer oil heating or coal-fired, oil fired, gas-fired hot blast furnace and other heat source equipment.
7. There are a variety of structural forms for selection. Customers can choose according to the requirements of material properties: QG general type, GFF intensified belt pulverizer type, FG tail gas cycle energy-saving type and other models with different functions.
III. project cases: